Water damage can strike your home or business any day or time, causing severe destruction and affecting your building or home from the inside out. If you pride yourself on maintaining a safe and healthy home, a little bit of water damage is not something to overlook. Whether a 100-year flood or a leaky roof, water damage should not be left untreated. The smallest of leaks can lead to mold and mildew growth and seriously impact your home’s and your family’s health. Damage worsens with time and prompt action by an experienced restoration company can make the difference.
PROFESSIONAL WATER DAMAGE MITIGATION
Water damage can strike your home or business any day or time, causing severe destruction and affecting your building or home from the inside out. Damage worsens with time and prompt action by an experienced restoration company can make the difference in how extreme the damage can be. Water Damage is progressive and can cause corrosion, discoloration, warping and splitting of building materials. Excessive moisture can also lead to potential Indoor Air Quality.
What to do in case of an emergency:
- If possible, turn off the water or source
- Turn off any electrical appliances that may be affected
- Remove as many small items as you can, including small furniture and rugs. If possible place foil under legs of larger pieces of furniture to reduce damage until Duraclean can arrive
- Remove any valuable items from the affected area
- DO NOT: go into a room with a sagging ceiling
- DO NOT: use television or other electrical items
- DO NOT: attempt to disengage carpet yourself. Improperly doing this could cause more damage to the carpet.
- DO NOT: delay in calling Duraclean.
WHY CHOOSE DURACLEAN RESTORATION SERVICES?
Our reputation ensures that you can trust Duraclean to provide you with the best service experience ever.
We are experienced in all methods of cleaning. Duraclean is known for being able to solve cleaning related problems that no one else can.
Duraclean uses only the highest quality, most advanced state-of-the art equipment available. The systems we use will get maximum soil removal without over-wetting your floor or fabrics and leaving a residue behind.
Professional Technicians. Duraclean’s technicians are insured, professional and certified. Duraclean technicians carry photo identification and abide by a strict code of ethics.