Water damage can strike your home or business any day or time, causing severe destruction and affecting your building or home from the inside out. If you pride yourself on maintaining a safe and healthy home, a little bit of water damage is not something to overlook. Whether a 100-year flood or a leaky roof, water damage should not be left untreated. The smallest of leaks can lead to mold and mildew growth and seriously impact your home and the health of your family. Damage worsens with time and prompt action by an experienced restoration company can make the difference in how extreme the damage can be.
PROFESSIONAL WATER DAMAGE MITIGATION
Water damage can happen for a variety of reasons including plumbing leaks, burst or broken pipes, leaky roofing, foundation cracks, washing machine overflow, a clogged toilet, and many more unforeseeable circumstances. Within moments carpet, wood, and tile flooring as well as baseboards, walls, ceilings, and furnishings can be flooded with water. Water damage occurs quickly and can wreak havoc on your home, but Duraclean can help!
When water damage strikes, our goal is to restore your home and peace of mind as quickly as possible. Our team of trained water damage professionals is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you and your family. With rapid response, our dedicated technicians will quickly assess damage to floors, walls, and personal property. We will give your restoration the personal attention it deserves from your initial phone call through to completion.
What to do in case of an emergency:
- If possible, turn off the water or source
- Turn off any electrical appliances that may be affected
- Remove as many small items as you can, including small furniture and rugs
- Place foil under legs of larger pieces of furniture to reduce damage
- Remove any valuable items from the affected area
- DO NOT: go into a room with a sagging ceiling
- DO NOT: use television or other electrical items
- DO NOT: attempt to disengage carpet yourself. Improperly doing this could cause more damage to the carpet.
- DO NOT: delay in calling Duraclean.
WHY CHOOSE DURACLEAN RESTORATION SERVICES?
We are experienced in all methods of cleaning. Duraclean is known for being able to solve cleaning related problems that no one else can.
Duraclean uses only the highest quality, most advanced state-of-the art equipment available. The systems we use will get maximum results for your home or business.
Professional Technicians. Duraclean’s technicians are insured, professional and certified. Duraclean technicians carry photo identification and abide by a strict code of ethics.